5 Replies Latest reply on Sep 14, 2017 2:47 PM by Tom with Wiley

Having problems logging in

Devon Chapman

I have registered. I have started an assignment. I have created a user name and a password. I am continually getting the message that my login information is invalid. I have updated my password and verified my email address. I cannot find the homepage for my class even though I am already working on an assignment!!! This is infuriating and I need help

• Re: Having problems logging in
          Tom with Wiley

Hello Devon,

I believe I've found you in the system.  Are you in Professor Naomi Karolinski's class?  If so, this is an integrated course with Blackboard.  You'll need to access WileyPLUS through Blackboard--not through wileyplus.com, where you created a shopping cart account to make your purchase.

Please, let me know if this is you.  If not, please let me know your instructor's name and school you attend.

Sincerely,

Tom with Wiley

Community/Sr Customer Tech Support Rep

https://support.wiley.com

Wiley

Devon Chapman

Thank you so much for the reply! Yes, that's me and that's my professor. Oh, that was so frustrating. Thank you Thank you!! Do you think that I will have any problems with my reference code that came with the textbook? (The Wiley Plus code)

I will connect to Wiley only through Blackboard and hopefully I will have no more issues.

Thank you, Devon

Peter Hungle

Hello,

I'm having a similar issue with signing in. I purchased the lasted version of the Wiley Plus ANPH, registered with the code and created a profile. Not the system shows as having an invalid email or password.

Any suggestions?

pete

Devon Chapman

My issue seems to have been resolved. My class is using Blackboard and I was trying to log onto Wiley directly. I registered and tried setting up an account etc. The tech support person explained that I should go through blackboard not direct.

It seems to be working well to follow the link from class vs Wiley's home page.

Man, that was sooooo frustrating!!!!! Best of luck to you!!!

Devon

Tom with Wiley

Hello Pete,

Your class is setup just like Devon's.  His was through Blackboard, but yours is through D2L.  Please access WileyPLUS directly through the links provided to you by your instructor in your D2L environment.

Sincerely,

Tom with Wiley