2 Replies Latest reply on Sep 5, 2017 5:17 PM by DAMIANO CUSUMANO

IT Architecture for Dummies  july 2017 paperback edition

DAMIANO CUSUMANO

I've ordered on Amazon.com the 2017 edition of the book but they sent me the 2011 edition. Is the 2011 content outdated or 2017 stands only for the reprint date?

• Re: IT Architecture for Dummies  july 2017 paperback edition
          Chrys C.

Thank you for your post!

In the front-matter, on the first or second page after the cover page, you should see the copyright page. On this page, you'll have information about reprinting, copyright dates, publication dates, etc. It appears the title was originally released in 2010, but has had a reprint (not edition change) most likely to correct minor grammatical errors.

Review the copyright page and verify that your book says '2017' somewhere on that page. This is how you verify you've received the reprint.

I hope this helps! Please let me know if you have any questions. Have a nice weekend!

- Chrys

• Re: IT Architecture for Dummies  july 2017 paperback edition
              DAMIANO CUSUMANO

Thank you very much for your useful  answer.

In the copyright section there is the 2011 date so Amazon didn’t send me the 2017 reprint.

I’m very annoyed with Amazon for his lack of accuracy!.

Anyway if there are only minor changes (to fix grammatical errors) it’s not a big problem.

It is not convenient to send back the book from Italy (where I live)  to US because it takes several weeks and I need  to read it now.

Best regards

Damiano