1 Reply Latest reply on Sep 4, 2017 9:44 AM by Tom with Wiley

I received a request to do a LPI 360 online assessment.  No assessment shows up in my account.

Nelline Kowbel

I received an email requesting an LPI 360 online assessment.  I clicked on the link, logged in, and there are no assessments shown.  Clicking on the 'help' links has put me into a circular loop of pages that do not provide any opportunity to resolve the issue.  Does someone have an email address that I can send this problem to?

• Re: I received a request to do a LPI 360 online assessment.  No assessment shows up in my account.
          Tom with Wiley

Hello Nelline,

This is most likely due to your email address you set your account up with being different than the one that the email was actually sent to.  Please, open up the details of the email, and see exactly what email address it was addressed to.  It may be one that reroutes to your other.  If this is the case, simply log in to your account, click on the "Account" link at the top right of the page and add this additional email address as an alias to your account. 

The assessment should populate to your account then.

Please, let me know you are successful.

Sincerely,

Tom with Wiley