1 Reply Latest reply on Sep 8, 2017 6:54 PM by Chrys C.

WileyPlus - Unreliable?

Michael Dowdy

To All - Is there anyway to see an original test submission after it has been reset? Also, has anyone else experienced reliability issues?

Background: I took a timed midterm exam and my professor reset it by mistake. Is there a way to get back the original test that I completed? Tech support has been no help as they don't see the original submission which I cannot believe that the system does not keep an historical record... Also, the system is often down and it crashed this past Saturday while many of my classmates were taking their exams. The professor had to extend the test deadline because of it. It is hard enough to concentrate on a test without having to worry that the system will crash in the middle of it. 

• Re: WileyPlus - Unreliable?
          Chrys C.

Hello Michael,

Thank you for your post!

I'm sorry for the delay, as we encountered an error where some threads did not appear in our case list.

Unfortunately, once an assignment has been reset, there can be no retrieving this information. Resetting the assignment erases the entry from the database, and backup restoration would not be a feasible solution in this circumstance, as it may not even contain the record. The only option available is to retake the quiz.

I am very sorry for the inconvenience, and for taking so long to provide you with this information. If you are having website problems, I would recommend a private browser. You can also check our status here: WileyPLUS Status

How-to: Enable private browsing mode: www.goo.gl/jjYvPw

I hope this helps. Please let me know if you have any questions. Have a nice weekend!

- Chrys