8 Replies Latest reply on Aug 18, 2017 11:34 AM by Chrys C.

Landlord Legal Kit

Mindy Wilcox

How do I access the landlord legal kit? None of the links I have found work.

• Re: Landlord Legal Kit
          Chrys C.

Thank you for your post!

What is the ISBN of the book you have?

Have a nice evening!

- Chrys

Tim Cooper

Same here - I am looking for the link to the Landlord Legal Kit

Chrys C.

Hello Mindy and All,

The issue with this companion site has been resolved. You can now login using the credentials provided in the Beyond the Book section on page 3. Here is a link to the companion site where you'll be prompted for those credentials: http://www.dummies.com/go/landlordlegalkit

Please let us know if you have any questions. Have a nice day!

- Chrys

Georgia Jeralds

I am still unable to access the forms. I get a 404 error code, page not found. It did ask for a password but still could not use any of the free material  I hope you are able to resolve this issue.

Thank you

#yiv3502876614 * #yiv3502876614 a #yiv3502876614 body {font-family:Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;}#yiv3502876614 h1, #yiv3502876614 h2, #yiv3502876614 h3, #yiv3502876614 h4, #yiv3502876614 h5, #yiv3502876614 h6, #yiv3502876614 p, #yiv3502876614 hr {}

|

Landlord Legal Kit

reply from Chrys C. in Customer Support: For Dummies - View the full discussionHello Mindy and All, The issue with this companion site has been resolved. You can now login using the credentials provided in the Beyond the Book section on page 3. Here is a link to the companion site where you'll be prompted for those credentials: http://www.dummies.com/go/landlordlegalkit Please let us know if you have any questions. Have a nice day! - Chrys

Reply to this message by replying to this email, or go to the message on Wiley

Start a new discussion in Customer Support: For Dummies by email or at Wiley

Following Landlord Legal Kit in these streams: Inbox

|

This email was sent by Wiley because you are a registered user.

You may unsubscribe instantly from Wiley, or adjust email frequency in your email preferences

Copyright © 2000-2016 by John Wiley & Sons, Inc., or related companies. All rights reserved.

Privacy Policy

Terms & Conditions