2 Replies Latest reply on Jul 11, 2017 10:46 AM by Wiley Customer Support

OCA 1Z0-808 study guide - online test bank

James Milligan

I registered for the test bank about a year ago but didn't get around to using it nor taking the OCA exam. I've just gone back on and found it won't accept my access code nor will it let me re-register.

• Re: OCA 1Z0-808 study guide - online test bank
          Wiley Customer Support
          Dear James Milligan,  Thank you for your enquiry with Wiley Customer Services.  Unfortunately we do not have the necessary knowledge to deal with your query here in this department. Please be advised that I will forward your e-mail to the editor of this title to see if there are able to advise how you might be able to access this test bank again.  As soon as I have had a response from them I will be able to update you on this.  Should you require any further assistance in the meantime please do not hesitate to contact me.  Kind regards,  Caitlin Alder Customer Service Advisor
          • Re: OCA 1Z0-808 study guide - online test bank
            Wiley Customer Support
            Dear James Milligan,  Thank you for your patience.  The editor of this title has advised that these access codes only last a year from first registration. He has asked if it is possible for you to provide proof that you have purchased this book? If so, we can look into this further for you.  Should you have any additional queries please do not hesitate to contact me.  Kind regards,  Caitlin Alder Customer Service Advisor