3 Replies Latest reply on Jun 26, 2017 5:40 PM by Chrys C.

Unable to access Integrated Reasoning questions

Sidharth Haridas

Hello,

I purchased an Official Guide and registered an account to use my access code on gmat wiley. However,I'am unable to see any Integrated Reasoning question. I read in this forum that I'm not the only one to have this issue and I should be contacting the customer support for more help.

Appreciate if you could resolve it ASAP.

My email address is sidhartharidas@gmail.com

Regards,

• Re: Unable to access Integrated Reasoning questions
          Chrys C.

Hello Sidharth,

Thank you for your post!

Cole emailed you a new code, last night, which you can use to register the GMAT 2016 book. There was an error with the deployment of the IR platform with the 2017 book, but all of the questions are the same, so you'll simply register the 2016 book and access the IR questions through there.

Please let me know if you have any questions. Have a great day!

- Chrys

• Re: Unable to access Integrated Reasoning questions
              Sidharth Haridas

Hi Chris

Thanks for your support. The key is working.

However, I am facing problem with accessing the questions on the question

bank. After I select the difficulty level, choose the section that I want

to test and enter the session name and number of questions, a window

appears saying that the system is preparing the questions. But the

questions never appear on the screen and the test doesn't begin.

I have tried clearing the cache and cookies and also in the private

browsing mode. But it just doesn't seem to work.