1 Reply Latest reply on May 5, 2017 8:37 AM by Tom with Wiley

I am repeating a course but cannot log back onto wiley.

Alexandria DeCarlo

Hello,

I took Chemistry 281 at Queens University in fall 2016 and I had purchased the entire course package (textbooks, model kits, and wiley). I am retaking chemistry this summer (the same course with the same materials and instructor). I was able to complete the first assignment on wiley but now whenever I try to get back onto wiley through course links to complete the next assignment, it keeps saying that my session is timed out. I'm not really sure what to do.

Regards,

Alex

• Re: I am repeating a course but cannot log back onto wiley.
          Tom with Wiley

Hello Alexandria,

Session errors can occur for several reasons, but they most often occur when WileyPLUS is open in more than one window or tab at a time.  I would recommend clearing your cache and cookies (ctrl+shift+delete) in your browser.  Once you've done that, completely close the program (IE, Firefox, Chrome, Safari, etc.) and then relaunch it.

Log back into your WileyPLUS course and you should be okay.  If not, please come into LIVE CHAT here on our support site and myself or one of my fellow agents can live troubleshoot the issue with you.

Have a great day, and thanks for reaching out!

Sincerely,

Tom with Wiley

Senior Technical Support Rep; Community

https://hub.wiley.com/community/support

WILEY