3 Replies Latest reply on May 16, 2017 3:59 PM by Yechan Kang Branched to a new discussion.

    Different instructor for second semester

    Yechan Kang

      For the spring semester, I was registered for ORGANIC CHEM I & II: ORGANIC CHEM I & II, CHEM 2211K - SP17 - Anzovino, but I am now taking the summer semester with a different instructor. Is there a way I can change the instructor? The new Course ID is 580646 with Professor Lee.