4 Replies Latest reply on May 30, 2017 8:04 PM by Torrii Murphy

OCA / OCP Practice Tests: Exam 1Z0-808 and Exam 1Z0-809 Web Explanations

Torrii Murphy

There are no OCA / OCP Practice Tests: Exam 1Z0-808 and Exam 1Z0-809 Web Explanations present. More specifically, the web explanations are not present as they appear in the physical book.  Is there a "trick" to get them to appear?

• Re: OCA / OCP Practice Tests: Exam 1Z0-808 and Exam 1Z0-809 Web Explanations
          Chrys C.

Hello Torrii,

Thank you for your post!

The 'Show Solution' button when taking a quiz will provide you with an explanation of the answer. See the below image:

I hope this helps. Please let me know if you have any further questions. Have a great day!

- Chrys

• Re: OCA / OCP Practice Tests: Exam 1Z0-808 and Exam 1Z0-809 Web Explanations
              Torrii Murphy

First, I'm sorry for the confusion, but I already know about this.  Although it does answer my question, this "Solution" completely sucks. 

The whole purpose of this book (and site ... I would ultimately think) is to completely prepare its test takers for the exams... thus the name of the book title.  Exams must be completed in their entirety with correct answers within specified time to achieve maximum score.  Testers will be using this, most likely, as I have been using this (possibly that is not Wiley's intent [initially]?) in preparation for the real exams.  It is completely inconceivable that the answers would not be available after the test is completed by the test taker.  The test taker wants "Practice" in timing, accuracy, and completeness.  The test taker cannot achieve those things if this is the ONLY route to seeing the explanations. 

Please ask the proper persons to offer the explanations after the test (or quizzes) have been completed.