1 Reply Latest reply on Mar 31, 2017 5:17 PM by Chrys C.

Errata for "SSCP (ISC)2 Systems Security Certified Practitioner Official Study Guide"

bk38402

I recently purchased an electronic copy of

SSCP (ISC)2 Systems Security Certified Practitioner Official Study Guide

George Murphy, ISBN: 978-1-119-05965-3, 576 pages,  October 2015

Correction: Per my point of purchase information, the eBook I have is actually ISBN 9781119059950 dated September 1, 2015, also 576 pages (likely identical)

I found the following problem (page numbers refer to PDF version page)The Systems Security Certified Practitioner must be familiar with

The "Summary" section of Chapter 5 on eBook page 431 of 950 or printed page 216 of 576, with text beginning with "The Systems Security Certified Practitioner must be familiar with ..." , does NOT match the content of that chapter (Risk Identification, Monitoring, and Analysis).  The incorrect text is in fact a duplicate copy of the summary from the prior Chapter 4, (Security Operations and Administration), which appears on page eBook page 357 of 950 or printed page 173 of 576. 

This problem doesn't seem to be listed in the Errata on books web page below, and the real summary for Chapter 5 appears to be completely missing.

Sybex: SSCP (ISC)2 Systems Security Certified Practitioner Official Study Guide - George Murphy