0 Replies Latest reply on Jan 6, 2017 11:02 PM by Cherry Yuan Fang

Bundle Purchase and Log In Error

Cherry Yuan Fang

I have 2 problems:

1. I am unable to buy this bundle package on wileyplus.com:
      Instant Access to the WileyPLUS course + Binder Version (looseleaf) for Cost Mgmt: Measuring, Monitoring, and Motivating Performance, Third Canadian.

I was not asked about my credit card information, and my total checkout amount came to $0. After I tried clicking pay now, it says “We are having problems processing your credit card. Please try another credit card or contact Customer Care for information.” The “customer care” link is broken. I have tried to order my book and access code on both the Google Chrome browser and Firefox browser but I got the same error.

2. I am unable to log in. I was prompted to create an account when trying to buy my textbook and access code. I was sent a confirmation email when my account was created, but when I tried to log in it failed. I tried the “forget your password” button but it says my email address (which the confirmation message was sent to) is not registered. The technical support link provided is also broken. Live Chat was also unable to connect me with an agent even though I tried it during their available hours.

Please help,

Thanks