5 Replies Latest reply on Dec 13, 2016 12:10 AM by Aliyah Mohamed

fix your damn servers

Ricardo Villeda

Im trying to study for my final. Fix your servers. Student shouldn't be paying over $150 for websites that do not work when needed the most.

• Re: fix your damn servers
          Sukhvir Singh

What kinds of idiots did they hire to take care of the website when it's down. They're probably watching Netflix while hundreds of students are trying to study. Why wasn't our class just on Webassign instead of this shitty excuse for a website?

Judy Wilson

I agree!! Fix your servers.....I have been having problems for the past TWO WEEKS. Just happens to be the two most critical weeks of the semester. Convenient, very convenient.

Aliyah Mohamed

Hello! I am having the same issues.

I had a graded assignment due at 11:59 pm tonight, and the server has been down for the past hour.

I received the following three error messages while loading the screen:

Unexpected system error. Try again or contact WileyPLUS Technical Support if needed.

Could not load class; nested exception is: java.rmi.RemoteException: Invocation failed; nested exception is: javax.ejb.EJBException: Can't load class: javax.resource.ResourceException: IJ000453: Unable to get managed connection for java:/tes/uni/MainDS

Gateway Timeout

The proxy server did not receive a timely response from the upstream server.

Reference #1.cb2bf648.1481604419.223a1f3d

Auth request validation failed. Try again or contact WileyPLUS Technical Support if needed.

oauth_problem: nonce_used

Self-Help

Exception Details

• WPE4_LAUNCH_042
              • 2016-12-12 23:38:25.527

What can be done to resolve this? I do not want to lose course grades because of a technical hiccup. Tech Support, please respond. Thank you!

Danny Tran

this has been happening every other day for the past 2 weeks.. i didn't pay $150 for some shitty servers and people who don't know how to fix them. "24 hour customer service chat" is also a lie. been on queue for the last 40 minutes