5 Replies Latest reply on Oct 12, 2016 7:26 AM by Kevin Johnson

There is no option to register my ebook

Alexander Nazario

Good Morning

I received the following instructions by email to register my ebook

With the code below, you have one year of access to the companion website. To access the site:

1. Go to www.wiley.com/go/sybextestprep.

2. Find your product, and then follow the on-screen prompts to register your PIN.

3. When prompted, use the code below to access the product you have registered.

ACCESS CODE: [REMOVED FOR SECURITY]

After you complete the steps above, you will have a full year of access to the product. You can track your progress, see where you need more help, and create customized sets to get you where you need to be.

If you have problems logging in, please contact us directly by phone at 877-762-2974 or through our Technical Support website at http://www.wiley.com/go/wileysupport.

When following the instructions above there is no on-screen prompts so I cant register

• Re: There is no option to register my ebook
          Chrys C.

Hello Alexander,

Thank you for your post!

What's the title/ISBN of the book you have?

- Chrys

Kevin Johnson

I too am unable to register my ebook copy of CCNA Routing and Switching Complete Deluxe Study Guide 2e ISBN 978-1-119-288-31-2.  When I attempt to enter the access code I received by email, I am given a message, "Invalid Access Code".  I'd like to have access to the eBook as well as the ItProTV access to the premium lab.

Chrys C.

Thank you for your patience. I'm sorry for the inconvenience!

Unfortunately, the test bank for this title has not yet been released. The below notice was posted on the website which leads to the website where you register for the online component. See here: http://www.wiley.com/WileyCDA/Section/id-827757.html

NOTE: Test Bank Availability. We apologize that the Online Learning Environment and practice tests for CCNA Routing and Switching Complete Deluxe Study Guide: Exam 100-105, Exam 200-105, Exam 200-125, 2nd Edition and CCNA Routing and Switching Complete Study Guide: Exam 100-105, Exam 200-105, Exam 200-125, 2nd Edition are not available immediately with the book. We anticipate they will be available to use by the end of October 2016 or sooner. We will post updates here when the availability date becomes clearer.

I hope that answers any questions. It should be available, soon!

Please let me know if you have any other questions. Have a great day!

- Chrys

Kevin Johnson

Howdy Chrys,

I'm not all that concerned with having access to the practice exams as I am

a long ways off from needing those.  My main concerns are having access to

the ebook version and the labs via IT Pro TV.  I like to use my textbook at

home, but when I'm at work, it's much easier to carry my tablet or load the

ebook on my laptop than to lug around a large textbook.

Regarding the IT Pro TV lab, I am already an annual premium member.  Will

the coupon code still allow me access to the premium lab as a current

member, or is it only for new subscribers.  The discount on the annual

subscription is of little consequence as I previously signed up with a very

good discount and was grandfathered into that pricing.  I was just curious

if the lab code would still work or if I will need to purchase access to

the ICND1 & ICND2 labs separately at $49/year each.

Thanks,

Kevin