5 Replies Latest reply on Sep 30, 2016 11:40 AM by Chrys C.

My Blackboard use of Wiley Plus: Changed schools

Gavin Keeler

I purchased the Weygandt Financial and Managerial Accounting set with Wiley Plus, and activated my Wiley Plus this last summer 2016 when I enrolled at Rancho Santiago Community College with Prof. Kirchen, ACCT 101 a hybrid online class. I used the code on their blackboard, but dropped the course. I enrolled in the same course now in the Fall 2016 at Orange Coast College with Prof. Jim Sugden and NEED access to Wiley Plus on their blackboard. The classes use the same book, same EVERYTHING. Please let me know how to activate my Wiley Plus on this blackboard ASAP. I have a receipt of purchase, and it has been well under a year since I activated the code. I need this ASAP.

I got a response from "Tom" already, and he told me it was not the same book or code. Tom is mistaken. It is the same book, same class, and I need it NOW!!!

Thank you,

Gavin Keeler

• Re: My Blackboard use of Wiley Plus: Changed schools
          Chrys C.

Hello Gavin,

Thank you for your post!

Here are the 2 courses I found under accounts with your name:

Weygandt, Financial & Managerial Accounting, 2e

REGISTRATION CODE FOUND

Course:    Blackboard: Rancho Santiago Community College District: Weygandt, Financial & Managerial Accounting, 2e

Instructor: Deanna Kirchen

Section: B162-ACCT101-23749: ACCT101 #23749 Hybrid (Summer 2016)

Grace Period: from 14 Jun 2016 to 28 Jun 2016

Kimmel, Accounting, 6e

NO REGISTRATION CODE FOUND

Course:    Blackboard: Coast Community College District: Kimmel, Accounting, 6e

Instructor: Cynthia Jean Ely

Section: 20012.201621: ACCT A101 - Financial Accounting - CRN 20012 - Fall 2016

Grace Period: from 01 Sep 2016 to 15 Sep 2016

I'm sorry, but it does not appear that they are using the same textbook. You will need to purchase a new code for each textbook, in this case, Accounting 6th edition.

Please let me know if you have any questions. Have a great weekend!

- Chrys

Gavin Keeler

I am VERY, VERY, VERY confused. It indicates above that my code was found for the Kirchen class. THAT IS THE BOOK I bought and need Wiley for in my new class. I bought the book in June 2016 like it says. Yes, I was enrolled in both those courses, but now I am in a new course. I mentioned that course. What in the world must I do to get my Wiley activated for the new course???????????????????? Please tell me. Did you even read my issue????????????????????????????????????????? I list the course and teacher and school and EVERYTHING?????????!!!!!! What do I need to do? I bought the book for Kirchen this summer semester, and need it activated on the blackboard at my new school, OCC.

Please respond telling me why for the LOVE OF GOD and ALL THINGS HOLY why you guys keep responding to this with the same standard response. I saw other people post on there with the SAME PROBLEM, and you respond politely giving the A NEW ACTIVATION CODE. I want that same treatment, ASAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How is this customer support????

Thank you,

Gavin Keeler

Chrys C.

Hello Gavin,

Thank you for your reply! I'm sorry for any confusion.

Unfortunately, even after reviewing your original post and your accounts, you are not currently eligible for a new registration code.

You took B162-ACCT101-23749: ACCT101 #23749 Hybrid (Summer 2016) with Professor Deanna Kirchen at Rancho Santiago Community College District. That class section used the book Weygandt, Financial & Managerial Accounting, 2e. The registration code you entered for that course is tied to that textbook.

You are now enrolled in 20012.201621: ACCT A101 - Financial Accounting - CRN 20012 - Fall 2016 with Professor James Sugden. That class section uses the book Kimmel, Accounting, 6e. Since this is a different book, you will need a new registration code.

I want to let you know that I take pride in helping every individual with dedication and sincerity. I have thoroughly investigated your inquiry and do not offer you standard responses. I hope that this post has answered your questions.

Please let me know if you need anything else. Have a great day!

- Chrys

Gavin Keeler

Yes, you are correct about everything, except Sudgen's class DOES NOT--I

repeat--DOES NOT use the Kimmel book. We use the Weygandt book. I am 100%

absolutely certain of this, because I am in the class, reading from the

book. The teacher reads from the book, give homework from the book, and the

tests are also from the Weygandt book. I have no idea why you think the

class uses the Kimmel book, but I really don't care. I bought the Weygandt

book, and want access to Wiley FOR THAT FUCKING BOOK THAT I PAID

FOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You clearly say you recognize my access for that book should still be good,

but you will not give it to me. Please give me a new code for THE FUCKING

WEYGANDT BOOOK NOW so I can complete the assignments!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What the FUCK do I need to FUCKING do to prove to you that is the book we

are using in that FUCKING class????? Should I have the instructor call you

and tell you we are using that fucking book? Should I show you the fucking

syllabus???? What the FUCK do I need show you to make you give me access to

the fucking Wiley Plus I paid for and you show is still good????? What the

FUCK is the PROBLEM???????????

We are USING THE FUCKING WEYGANDT BOOK, what the FUCK is wrong with my

FUCKING ENGLISH????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you,

Gavin Keeler, purchaser of the Wiley Plus Weygandt Book, June 2016