1 Reply Latest reply on Sep 12, 2016 12:26 PM by Tom with Wiley

    Registered for the wrong course

    Michael Bullo

      I was in ITA 101 however I was moved into ITA 104. I am still registered in the ITA 101 class and I am unsure how to change it to the ITA 104 class.


      The course is ITA 104. Section 000 (Transitional Italian) with Professor Emanuela Pecchioli at SUNY University at Buffalo -- the course ID for ITA 104 is 537068.


      Thank you,

      Michael Bullo