5 Replies Latest reply on Nov 10, 2016 10:20 AM by Mary Cartaino

Instant Access code

Rienne A

On the Wiley site, it says I can purchase a "wileyplus instant access ONLY" and says it includes online version of the book.

So does this mean I can buy a used textbook and just go on this site to purchase the online access code for $75.50?

Does the "instant access only" mean it gives me the access code AND the etext version of the book?

I thought there was another separate deal for etext?

• Re: Instant Access code
          Tom with Wiley

That's an excellent question, Rienne!

The "Instant Access Only" feature includes an online only, built directly into WileyPLUS, version of the textbook in "Read, Study & Practice."  Purchasing it with the eText version will include a separate, downloadable eBook that you can open on your computer, or mobile device.

These options were both presented at wileyplus.com when you registered for the class.

Sincerely,
          Tom with Wiley

Evie Li

Hi Tom,

I have the WileyPlus account, and I was registering the course and buying the bundle of "online version + downloadable etext" on the website. However, when I tried to check out, I couldn't login with my WileyPlus account, as it gave me error message of "this email is not exist". Does this mean that I have to create another account to buy the etext? If I create the account using the same email with my WileyPlus account, will I still be registered to the course under my own WileyPlus account?

Thanks in advance for any help!

aki dee

Hello, I failed my class in math last semester. I just checked my wiley and it is now expired. Do I need to buy a new code??? SAD