2 Replies Latest reply on Oct 6, 2016 2:33 AM by Fred Ng

Revit 2017 project files

Mike wilkinson

Good Afternoon,

Just picked up "Revit 2017 No Experience Required". Went to sybex.com/go/revit2017ner for project files (assume rvt files?) and only see bonus chapters PDF available.

Are these coming later?

• Re: Revit 2017 project files
          Chrys C.

Hello Mike,

Thank you for your post!

I'll report this to our editorial team, for correction. In the meantime, you might find the files you need here: www.wiley.com/WileyCDA/WileyTitle/productCd-1119059534,miniSiteCd-SYBEX.html#downloads

Generally, the files do not change much from 1 year's edition to the next. But, you may notice inconsistencies. I'll post again in this thread when I hear back from the editor telling me the files are now available on the 2017 site.

Please let me know if you have any questions. Have a great day!

- Chrys

• Re: Revit 2017 project files
              Fred Ng

Hi Chrys,

I'm in similar situation with Mike who composed the earlier post - Purchased the book and found out the project files (.rvt) including those associated with the bonus chapters were not available!  Your reply earlier indicated a link from the 2016 version of the book but the chapters were somehow inconsistent with the 2017 version (e.g.v2016 has 18 basic chapters and 4 bonus chapters versus v2017 has 14 basic chapters and 8 bonus chapters).  Highly appreciate if SYBEX can strighten this out!

Thanks very much.

- Fred