1 Reply Latest reply on Aug 1, 2016 11:51 AM by Chrys C.

Relationship name changed on report

Vicky Pond Dunlop

Hi

I have downloaded an LPI 360 for a client and have found that the relationship categories that I loaded in his LPI have changed. One specifically has changed to the relationship 'Other' in his report when I did not load any relationship names against 'Other'. I need to have an urgent reply as I need to do the feedback report by the end of the day.

Thanks.

• Re: Relationship name changed on report
          Chrys C.

Hello Vicky,

Thank you for your question!

The LPI Online system was designed to help preserve the anonymity of Observers; however there are a few things to keep in mind. LPI Online asks Leaders to categorized their relationship with each Observer as a (1) Co-worker, (2) Direct Report, (3) Manager, or (4) Other. When the Leader views his or her LPI feedback report, the Observer feedback from each relationship category is pooled and presented by category-individuals are not identified.

With this arrangement, if a category contains only one Observer that has responded, the feedback of that Observer could be easily recognized. To help prevent this, the LPI Online system takes this feedback and pools it with the feedback in the "Other" category. The exceptions to this are with the "Manager" category and the "Other" category. A single Observer in the "Manager" or "Other" category will not be pooled. If you are a manager concerned about anonymity, then please contact your LPI Online Administrator. You should also avoid assigning just one "Other" observer.

I hope this helps. Have a great day!

- Chrys