Here is the Instructor Companion Site for "Digital Design" which includes Animated Concepts, Worked Example Videos, Simulations, Lecture Slides, and Solutions Manuals:
Click "Log In" to either sign in with or create an instructor account, and request access.
Thanks for reaching out, Diana.
Thank you, Tom. I have created an account, but the site says my request has not yet been approved. How long does the approval process usually take?
You've been approved. Enjoy!
What is the most effective way to share your videos of example problems with my students? UTD uses blackboard, but it's not obvious to me how to download the videos to blackboard.
I'm not familiar with all of the intricacies of Blackboards software, but I found this online, and it may help:
- Select the course to add files to
- Click Content in the left menu
- Click the Build Content button
- From the Create column, choose the appropriate link for the type of media
- Use the Browse My Computer button
- Fill in the other options for the file (name, permissions, etc.)
- Click the preview button to preview your content.
- Click Submit