1 Reply Latest reply on Jul 6, 2016 8:50 AM by Tom with Wiley

Submitting errata

Andrew Lamarra

Hello, I'm reading the CEH v9 book and have found a few errors. How can I submit this errata & see a list of already submitted errata?

There really needs to be some consistency for this. I've noticed that the site for the CCNA 7th edition book has an errata section at the bottom (http://www.wiley.com/WileyCDA/WileyTitle/productCd-0470901071,miniSiteCd-SYBEX.html). However, their link for the "Errata Form" is broken.

Why don't the sites for all books have this errata section (with working links)?

By the way, in the CEH v9 book on pg 133, the nmap command near the bottom of the page shows "nmap -sP -v <target IP address>" to do a ping scan, which is wrong. The -sn option is what does a ping scan. There isn't even a -sP option available.

• Re: Submitting errata
          Tom with Wiley

Thanks for reaching out, Andrew!

• The CCNA 7th Edition errata section "errata link."  Thanks for bringing this to our attention, I'll have the editorial department correct the issue.  The proper link is here.
          • No need to submit the CEH v9 error for page 133.  I've submitted it for you, and the content review team will respond to you via email.