1 Reply Latest reply on Jun 29, 2016 8:07 AM by Tom with Wiley

register 3 different class sections of the same course of different instructors

Qihui Zhou

Dear Sir/Madam,

I'm currently enrolled in 3 intermediate accounting classes in Foothill (ACTG 051A - Professor Butler, ACTG 051B and 051C - Professor Ardizzone).

So I have already registered in ACTG 051A, Professor Butler's class section in this course which begins on June 6, but this class has not finished. When I try to log in anther 2 class sections which begins on June 27, I was asked to go the ACTG051A URL, and go to the class list in My WileyPlus. But I cannot find the 2 class sections of 051B and 051C through both ways.

So can you please kindly advise how can I register and access to all the 3 class sections in the same period? Thanks a lot.

the class ID is:

513229 (ACTG051A)

514395 (ACTG051B)

514396 (ACTG051C)

my email address:[Email Omitted by Technical Support]

Best Regards,

Qihui Zhou

• Re: register 3 different class sections of the same course of different instructors
          Tom with Wiley

A student account can only be in one active class section (within the same WileyPLUS textbook) at a time.  If you are taking all three classes at the same time, you will need to create additional accounts.  I'm going to take take this inquiry "offline" and create a Technical Support case for you, so that I may email you details on how we can do this for you without you having to purchase two more access codes.

Thanks for reaching out, and you'll hear from me via email soon.

Sincerely,
          Tom with Wiley

Customer Technical Support
          WILEY