5 Replies Latest reply on May 25, 2016 4:12 PM by Chrys C.

Changing class section

marca donaldson

How do i change the class section that i am registered under to a different class section?

• Re: Changing class section
          Chrys C.

Hello Marca,

Thank you for contacting us and for the opportunity to assist you!

I would be happy to move you to the correct class section. Would you mind providing your new instructor's name and the name of the class section you need to be in?

Please note that manually moving class sections will result in all progress within the current class section being lost. If you need the scores from the current class section, please contact your instructor to record the grades before we move you.

Best Regards,

Chrys

Lauren Mendoza

I'm having the same problem. I just need to get the book for this class as soon as possible,

My email is lau2184029@maricopa.edu . I am in James Sinner's Bio202 summer class.

Chrys C.

Hello Lauren,

I'd be happy to assist you with registration!

I don't see an account for you, currently. You may want to contact your instructor to request the WileyPLUS course ID. Then, once you have the course id, enter it at www.wileyplus.com and it will take you to the class section. From there, you should be able to create your account.

Please let me know if this helps, or if you have any questions. Have a great day!

Best Regards,

Chrys