3 Replies Latest reply on Nov 6, 2019 5:26 PM by Chrys C.

Logging into account

Patricia Widener

when I go to download X-BASS v2.3, Wiley does not recognize my account

• Re: Logging into account
          Chrys C.

Hello Patricia,

I am sorry for any inconvenience.

Can you provide either a picture of the X-BASS code card, with the code visible, or the Wiley order confirmation number?

Have a great day!

Chrys

Patricia Widener

I got the original X-BASS v2.0 several years ago and the last upgrade I downloaded is v2.2.  That is the version I have been using.  I was out on medical leave all of Fall 2016 semester.  When I returned to work, my office had been moved to a different location.  The original case I was given containing the v2.0 remained in the office I had before I became ill during Spring 2016.  So the original case that probably has the code card is not in my possession and is likely lost to me forever.  Since I got it, though, I have been able to download v2.2 from Wiley using "my account."  How would that have been possible if I had not had an account?  I work for Brownsville Independent School District (BISD) and the X-BASS v2.0 was purchased by my employer (BISD Special Services Dept,) for several persons, perhaps 40, doing my job, My account e-mail should be pwidener@bisd.us.  How could I have previously downloaded v2.2 from your website if I had not had an account?  My employer told me that my account should never expire.

I have X-BASS v2.2 on my computer at work and I use it nearly everyday.  I got an e-mail from your company asking me to download v2.3.  If I did not have an account, why would you send me an e-mail asking me to download v2.3?  That same e-mail was selling v2.0 to me if I did not have it.  I do have it and I have upgraded it to v2.2.  so, how would a person without an account be able to do that?

I have asked my employer to provide me with the Wiley order confirmation number, which would be several years old.  I am awaiting a response from them.

Chrys C.

Hello Patricia,

Thank you for the information!

We have some others who have reported similar issues, but we have been unable to fully confirm past account creation in those instances. Knowing your access code would help with our developer's investigation, and would also allow me to provide you with a replacement code.

Please let me know once you're able to provide either the receipt, or the code, or if you have any questions.

Have a great day!

Chrys