1 Reply Latest reply on Sep 3, 2019 5:38 PM by Chrys C. Branched from an earlier discussion.

LPI 360+ Observer Mangement

Claire McCormack

Hi Chrys

I am struggling with setting up the LPI 360+ reassessment.

I have Leaders who have changed roles, and therefore need to change their observers from who they used in the original LPI 360 completed last year.

My folder has both the original LPI and the reassessment survey in there - the original has not been moved as you mention above.

For the reassessment, the 'manage observers' button is greyed out, how/ where do I load the observers for the reassessment survey?

I've been told from tech support, to manage observers via the original 'active' survey, however, I am concerned that this will change the data and responses from the original survey.

Please help!

Thanks

Claire

• Re: LPI 360+ Observer Mangement
          Chrys C.

Hello Claire,

Thank you for your posts.

You will not be able to manage observers on the reassessment until it is active. There is a 45-day minimum wait period between the launch of the initial assessment and the availability of the reassessment. Once the reassessment is launched and its status changes to active, you can then add observers.

I hope this helps.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Have a great evening!

Chrys