4 Replies Latest reply on Sep 3, 2019 10:56 AM by Chrys C. Branched to a new discussion.

Textbook Not Loading.

Skyler Webb

Every time I try to access my eTextbook this screen pops up and has a link to click. When I click the link this screen comes up but never any text. Please help.

Screen Shot 2019-08-27 at 2.40.50 PM.png

• Re: Textbook Not Loading.
          Jeffrey Black

Same here! And WileyPLUS' answer is to click the other link that says eTextbook (why are there multiple tabs saying eTextbook?). BUT don't waste your time, that tab is broken too. It seems to stuck on a loop saying that cookies are not enabled when they are. Then the condescending help desk tells me (after I told them that cookies were enabled) that I should enable cookies. Then the help desk says that I should enable pop ups (which my pop up blocker wasn't even on). This whole program is not ready for use. The coding must be crap... this whole thing is a waste of money and I am trapped because my professor wants to use this... useless. So I guess I paid a bunch of money to have absolutely no learning tools at my disposal.

2019-08-27.png

Jeffrey Black

Oh AAAAAAND half of their menu pages cut off at the bottom and don't scroll. What gives?!?! This semester has started and this whole system is about as useful as a paper screw driver.

Chrys C.

Hi Jeffrey,

Thank you for posting. I am sorry for the inconvenience!

I checked the course and it looks like this was a setup error with the eTextbook link. I corrected the error and confirmed that it now works within your account.

Please let me know if you still have difficulties accessing any content.

Have a great day!

Chrys

Chrys C.

Hello Skyler,

Thank you for your post. I am sorry for any inconvenience!

This error is browser related. Please try using a different browser, and the issue should go away. I would recommend Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Have a great day!

Chrys