1 Reply Latest reply on Aug 26, 2019 10:26 AM by Chrys C.

ACG 2022 Tuesday @ Palm Bch State-PBG campus

Danielle Valiquette

Hey All,

I am in Professor Elizabeth Geletka's Financial Accounting class as well as others, and I have been trying to figure out how to find the course within Wiley the links she is ending me sends me to a Chemistry class, and when I search for my school I only see Environmental course. Not sure if anyone else is taking this course maybe could help with some tips or if anyone is having a similar issue of not finding the correct page to enter your access code in order to begin the course work?

Please Reach out

Danielle V.

• Re: ACG 2022 Tuesday @ Palm Bch State-PBG campus
          Chrys C.

Hello Danielle,

Thank you for your post!

Your instructor has these 3 sections available this semester. I have listed them below. Use the link to go directly to your section and register/login. I would recommend you speak with your instructor, first, to see if they can provide you with the student flyer, which will have a 6 digit class section id to verify the section you need to be in.

Instructor: ELIZABETH GELETKA

Course: Weygandt, Financial Accounting, 9e (Financial Accounting (ACG 2022))

2020-1_Geletka_257010

www.wileyplus.com/class/717488 <--- This is probably your class section.

2020-1_Geletka_258344

www.wileyplus.com/class/717486

2020-1_Geletka_258345

www.wileyplus.com/class/717487

Please let me know if you have any questions. Have a great day!

Chrys