3 Replies Latest reply on Nov 22, 2019 10:44 AM by Chrys C.

Guitar Theory for Dummies videos missing

Ge OU

Hi there,

I just purchased Guitar theory for dummies and found videos at www.dummies.com/go/guitartheory missing. I've cleared cache and reinstalled my flash player. Still only video for Introduction Part is working. Others have sound tracks but no image. Please help to fix this.

123.png

Cheers,

• Re: Guitar Theory for Dummies videos missing
          Chrys C.

Thank you for your post.

I reviewed the website. While they are technically 'video clips', they only contain audio. There is no video content beyond the introduction. If you download the audio tracks, you will notice they are the same as the video clips.

I am sorry for any confusion.

Please let me know if you have any questions. Have a great day!

Chrys

1 of 1 people found this helpful
              Ge OU

Hi Chrys,

Thanks for for your fast reply. I will download the audios instead;)

Chrys C.

Hello,

I hope your Guitar practice is going well.

I received an email from the editor for the book who reviewed the resource center and provided the following comment:

"The videos are there, but they are hard to find. The digital content is divided by chapter and the navigation on the right side of each player window has audio and video content. The intro screen looks the same for both other than audio being labeled as “Audio.” It looks like every player has video other than Chapter 1."

Here is a screen shot showing where to click for Chapter 2 to see a video:

2019-11-22 10_42_55-Guitar Theory For Dummies Resource Center - dummies.png

I hope this helps!

Please let me know if you have any questions. Have a great weekend!

Chrys