2 Replies Latest reply on Aug 1, 2019 7:25 AM by Ketan Patel Branched to a new discussion.

Update to AWS Certified SysOps Administrator Official Study Guide: Associate Exam

Ketan Patel

Hello,

Book "AWS Certified SysOps Administrator Official Study Guide: Associate Exam" for aptly named AWS certification was written in Oct 2017. However, the course and its exam content itself were updated by AWS in September 2018. I am unable to find whether the book has been updated since the course was updated. Book still available with every seller is first edition from Oct 2017.

Does anyone know whether an updated version has been released or will be released in near future?

Thank,

Ketan

• Re: Update to AWS Certified SysOps Administrator Official Study Guide: Associate Exam
          Chrys C.

Hello Ketan,

Thank you for your post.

It is a challenge to keep up with AWS. Amazon releases updates faster than new books can be written, edited and published. Currently, I do not see a new edition pending for the SysOps Study Guide. I doubt one will be release before Re:invent 2019 in December.

There was a three year gap between the Solutions Architect Study Guide editions. The 1st edition was released in 2016 and the 2nd edition came out this year. So we might expect to see a new SysOps Study Guide some time next year.

I will save this thread and post again when/if a new edition is announced.

Please let me know if you have any questions. Have a great day!

Chrys

• Re: Update to AWS Certified SysOps Administrator Official Study Guide: Associate Exam
              Ketan Patel

Hi Chrys,

Thank you for clarifying. I will proceed with existing edition 1 book and see how it goes.

Regards,Ketan

On Thursday, August 1, 2019, 7:43:23 AM GMT+10, Chrys C. <reply@wiley.com> wrote: 

#yiv0233301718 * #yiv0233301718 a #yiv0233301718 body {font-family:Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;}#yiv0233301718 #yiv0233301718 h1, #yiv0233301718 h2, #yiv0233301718 h3, #yiv0233301718 h4, #yiv0233301718 h5, #yiv0233301718 h6, #yiv0233301718 p, #yiv0233301718 hr {}

|

Update to AWS Certified SysOps Administrator Official Study Guide: Associate Exam

reply from Chrys C. in Customer Support: Sybex - View the full discussion

Hello Ketan,

Thank you for your post.

It is a challenge to keep up with AWS. Amazon releases updates faster than new books can be written, edited and published. Currently, I do not see a new edition pending for the SysOps Study Guide. I doubt one will be release before Re:invent 2019 in December.

There was a three year gap between the Solutions Architect Study Guide editions. The 1st edition was released in 2016 and the 2nd edition came out this year. So we might expect to see a new SysOps Study Guide some time next year.

I will save this thread and post again when/if a new edition is announced.

Please let me know if you have any questions. Have a great day!

Chrys

Reply to this message by replying to this email, or go to the message on Wiley

Start a new discussion in Customer Support: Sybex by email or at Wiley

Following Update to AWS Certified SysOps Administrator Official Study Guide: Associate Exam in these streams: Inbox

|

This email was sent by Wiley because you are a registered user.

You may unsubscribe instantly from Wiley, or adjust email frequency in your email preferences

Copyright © 2000-2016 by John Wiley & Sons, Inc., or related companies. All rights reserved.

Privacy Policy

Terms & Conditions

|