1 Reply Latest reply on Jun 5, 2019 12:16 PM by Chrys C.

Orion Grading Question

Andre Adler

If students reach the target proficiency and receive full credit, is the score in the Gradebook locked?  A student of mine is concerned if they continue to do questions for practice and this is before the deadline, would their gradebook score be lowered if they answered incorrectly, lowering their total proficiency?  Thank you.

• Re: Orion Grading Question
          Chrys C.

Hello Andre,

Thank you for your post.

All attempts made will update the student's proficiency, and attempts submitted during the assignment's availability period (after start date, before due date) will apply to the student's grade in WileyPLUS. If you are using gradebook thresholds on the Orion assignment, then you can control the proficiency range to receive a score. Otherwise, the proficiency will be directly translated to a percentage of the available points in WileyPLUS prior to the due date. After the due date, Orion will continue to update the proficiency but the score will not change in WileyPLUS.

I hope this helps. Please let me know if you have any questions. Have a great day!

Chrys