9 Replies Latest reply on Jul 10, 2019 5:11 PM by Tenzin Sonam Branched to a new discussion.

    How do I enroll in the same course and instructor but different term (year)?

    Nymph Ballon


      I am trying to register for a course I am taking this summer but it won't let me because it says: "You are already registered for a different class section within this course. Please go to your class section URL to log in." Last summer I took this course and registered for Wiley plus but had to drop it. Now when I click go to class link it shows the old course which is over now. How do I unenroll from that term and switch to the term for this semester?

      Thank you and have a nice day!