3 Replies Latest reply on Apr 17, 2019 5:32 PM by Chrys C.

Hello

Thomas Kehoe

I have recovered from a severe illness and am starting to learn coding again. please forgive me if im being annoying as I anm still disabled Can I use asp .net exercise book in 2015  visual studio

• Re: Hello
          Chrys C.

Hello Thomas,

Thank you for your post. I hope your recovery is going well.

What is the ISBN of your book? It will depend on which version was used when the book was written.

Have a great day!

- Chrys

Thomas Kehoe

hi chris

thank you so much fr getting back to me yes i'm a lot better now at my age that's surprising im 76 years now and doing this to keep my memory active. I've recently been diagnosed with Vascular dementia but enough of that. the isbn is: 978-1-118-84677-354499

Chrys C.

Thank you, Thomas!

While the book was written with Visual Studio 2013, the examples should be compatible with VS 2015, as well. You may encounter instructions which are not applicable to VS 2015, and there may be some interface changes which will require a Google search to see if the feature was discontinued.

You can see What's New in Visual Studio 2015 here: What's New in Visual Studio 2015 | Microsoft Docs

That should give you an idea of what differences to expect.

Please let me know if you have any questions. Have a great day!

- Chrys