4 Replies Latest reply on Apr 1, 2019 5:34 AM by Salamon Bishop

No answer about my complaint's progress...........

Salamon Bishop

Why when i have asked about the progress about my complaint nobody bothered to answer my email, was it because i have reported two errata in only one book? Thank you.

• Re: No answer about my complaint's progress...........
          Chrys C.

Hello Salamon,

Thank you for your post.

I am sorry, but I do not see any emails from you in our support system. Would you mind responding with the ISBN of the book, the affected page numbers, and an explanation of the error? I will make sure the editor gets this information for further review.

Have a great day!

- Chrys

Salamon Bishop

Hi Chris,  Thank you for your answer. 

Please check the case number 04098302 or the ref:_00Dd0eeku._5000W1NQpnQ:ref

Thanks.Regards.

On Tuesday, 26 March 2019, 14:29:41 GMT, Chrys C. <reply@wiley.com> wrote: 

#yiv0523443204 * #yiv0523443204 a #yiv0523443204 body {font-family:Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;}#yiv0523443204 #yiv0523443204 h1, #yiv0523443204 h2, #yiv0523443204 h3, #yiv0523443204 h4, #yiv0523443204 h5, #yiv0523443204 h6, #yiv0523443204 p, #yiv0523443204 hr {}

|

No answer about my complaint's progress...........

reply from Chrys C. in Customer Support: WileyPLUS - View the full discussion

Hello Salamon,

Thank you for your post.

I am sorry, but I do not see any emails from you in our support system. Would you mind responding with the ISBN of the book, the affected page numbers, and an explanation of the error? I will make sure the editor gets this information for further review.

Have a great day!

- Chrys

Reply to this message by replying to this email, or go to the message on Wiley

Start a new discussion in Customer Support: WileyPLUS by email or at Wiley

Following No answer about my complaint's progress........... in these streams: Inbox

|

This email was sent by Wiley because you are a registered user.

You may unsubscribe instantly from Wiley, or adjust email frequency in your email preferences

Copyright © 2000-2016 by John Wiley & Sons, Inc., or related companies. All rights reserved.

Privacy Policy

Terms & Conditions

|

Chrys C.

Thank you, Salamon!

I looked into your cases, and it appears that the information you provided has been sent to the editorial team. We do not always receive a confirmation from the editor regarding the content error report, so you may not be informed if the content error is added to the errata list. However, since the case is still open, it is possible that an update may be sent by the agent who initially received your case. When an update will be available, though, is uncertain. The editor may need to reach out to the author regarding the error, and that process can take some time.

Please let me know if you have any questions. Have a great day!

- Chrys