1 Reply Latest reply on Jan 14, 2019 10:59 AM by Chrys C.

Renewal

Carolyne Stefanescu

Hi ,

My name is Carolyne Stefanescu I am a student of Concordia University (Montreal). Last semester  I purchased the book for Intermediate Accounting I for  Section AA - Moldovan F2018. This semester I am taking the class Intermediate Accounting II which is the continuation of the chapters from the Intermediate Accounting I (the book I originally purchased).  I don't have access to the book anymore since I finished the class. And the teacher that I am currently taking for Accounting II  does not require us to use Wiley for activities , but I still need to read the rest of the book since I bought it online and I dont have a hard copy. Is it possible to still have access without enrolling to a class ? I purchased it in September 2018

Thank you

Carolyne Stefanescu

• Re: Renewal
          Chrys C.

Hello Carolyne,

Thank you for your post!

WileyPLUS is an instructor-led environment. It is not possible to access WileyPLUS unless your instructor has created an active class section where you can register. Unfortunately, if your new instructor is not using WileyPLUS then you will not be able to access any of the materials. However, if you communicate this situation to your instructor, they may be willing to setup a non-mandatory section simply for students to access the materials online.

I am sorry for any inconvenience!

Please let me know if you have any questions. Have a great day!

- Chrys