2 Replies Latest reply on Mar 26, 2019 10:54 AM by Qian Qian

Unable to purchase textbook or login for WileyPlus

Yungchung Chen

In order to purchase a textbook, I need to create an account, but when I enter in my information, it claims I have an account.  I used forgot password link to try to change the password.  But it only sends emails with Invalid Link or Account Does Not Exist emails or links to web pages that don't exist.  Do I actually have an account or not?  Is there a way for me to change the password if I do?

• Re: Unable to purchase textbook or login for WileyPlus
          Chrys C.

Thank you for your post!

I do see that you are registered with the same email you used to sign up for this support site.

It also appears that you were able to sign into your class section (ACCT 231-33383, Spring 2019, T 6:30 PM, Gurevitz) yesterday.

Please let me know if you have any questions. Have a great day!

- Chrys

• Re: Unable to purchase textbook or login for WileyPlus
              Qian Qian

hey,

everytime when i try to log in the account ,i dont know why it is keeps showing wrong user name or wrong password. so i have to change the password everytime !~

i still cannot download the textbook, and yesterday, i try to call the customer service, the sir ask me to download a app called bookshelf, and still doesnt work!!!

i have a confirmation email with order number and i link, i click the link and try to download the textbook, it is shows access denied!!~

so what can i do now?

thank you

钱钤

邮箱:kimkk@126.com

|

签名由 网易邮箱大师 定制