3 Replies Latest reply on Dec 19, 2018 1:34 PM by Chrys C.

PROBLEMS WITH PURCHASING 1,001 Chemistry Practice Problems For Dummies Online Course

Yonny Chavez

Hello,

I am trying to purchase the online course for 1,001 Chemistry Practice Problems For Dummies, however every time that I try and purchase it I get a message stating that the order could not be processed? Does anybody know how to contact human rescources so that they could help me? I already bought the book CHEMISTRY 1 U CAN and I don't want it to go to waste.

• Re: PROBLEMS WITH PURCHASING 1,001 Chemistry Practice Problems For Dummies Online Course
          Chrys C.

Hello Yonny,

I am sorry for the inconvenience!

Please call our Customer Care team, instead, and place the order over the phone. Have your ISBN ready when you call, if you know it.

+1-877-762-2974

Please let me know if you have any questions. Have a great day!

- Chrys

• Re: PROBLEMS WITH PURCHASING 1,001 Chemistry Practice Problems For Dummies Online Course
              Yonny Chavez

Hey Chrys,

I contacted the number that you gave me and they told me that unfortunately they did not offer what I wanted, I need to purchase a new book in order for me to access what I want online. However I just want to see if you can clarify something for me, the picture below is a screen shot of what I want to purchase, it clearly states that I can pay $9.99 for a full years subscription. That being said, if the information given to me is true, then why is it even being offered?

Is this not updated? Please let me know or reffer to me to someone who can help me.

Thank You

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

On Tue, Dec 18, 2018 at 7:11 AM, Chrys C.<reply@wiley.com> wrote:   

#yiv5192825684 * #yiv5192825684 a #yiv5192825684 body {font-family:Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;}#yiv5192825684 #yiv5192825684 h1, #yiv5192825684 h2, #yiv5192825684 h3, #yiv5192825684 h4, #yiv5192825684 h5, #yiv5192825684 h6, #yiv5192825684 p, #yiv5192825684 hr {}

|

PROBLEMS WITH PURCHASING 1,001 Chemistry Practice Problems For Dummies Online Course

reply from Chrys C. in Customer Support: For Dummies - View the full discussion

Hello Yonny,

I am sorry for the inconvenience!

Please call our Customer Care team, instead, and place the order over the phone. Have your ISBN ready when you call, if you know it.

+1-877-762-2974

Please let me know if you have any questions. Have a great day!

- Chrys

Reply to this message by replying to this email, or go to the message on Wiley

Start a new discussion in Customer Support: For Dummies by email or at Wiley

Following PROBLEMS WITH PURCHASING 1,001 Chemistry Practice Problems For Dummies Online Course in these streams: Inbox

|

This email was sent by Wiley because you are a registered user.

You may unsubscribe instantly from Wiley, or adjust email frequency in your email preferences

Copyright © 2000-2016 by John Wiley & Sons, Inc., or related companies. All rights reserved.

Privacy Policy

Terms & Conditions

|

Chrys C.

Thank you for trying!

I have reached out to a manager and received approval to grant you a year of free paid access from the time of your initial registration. Your account has been updated, and your access will last through 12/9/2019. I am sorry for any inconvenience and I hope this helps!

I also want to make you aware that this platform is in the process of being phased out, and the content will eventually be migrated to a new site. We do not have a definite date for when this will occur, but will send out emails to all current subscribers when that process is complete. At that time, expiration of your access will need to be renewed at the price indicated by the new website.

Please let me know if you have any questions. Have a Happy Holiday!

- Chrys