3 Replies Latest reply on Nov 1, 2018 4:01 PM by Chrys C.

Videos are busted

Amber Huyghe

So Live chat was of no use.

How do I either get this issue resolved or reported? I'm seriously NOT paying $200 for 3 months of use and struggling with busted videos.

ALL videos show for less than 2 minutes and then quit. They sit on the 'buffing/refreshing/whatever' until you peel your skin off.

I have 0 patience for wasting money.

I have the Chromebook, using Chrome, and no I'm not using anything else. Happens with wifi at home and on Campus. And no, I'm not going to sit in a coffee shop to do homework.

• Re: Videos are busted
          Chrys C.

Hello Amber,

Thank you for your post! I'm sorry for any inconvenience.

Would you mind responding with a screen shot of a video you're having troubles with?

Have a nice evening!

- Chrys

Amber Huyghe

Hello,

Trying these videos just raises my blood pressure, to have wasted so much money. I've tried them a few times and was about to ask for help.. I forgot I had asked for help prior. Here is a screenshot from Chapter 10. BOTH Chapter 10 videos don't work. It'll sit there all day if I let it.

Screenshot 2018-10-31 at 2.21.08 PM.png

Chrys C.

Hello Amber,

Thank you for your reply!

I reviewed the course and was unable to replicate the error with the videos. Would you mind trying with a different browser, or maybe on a different computer with a different network connection?

Here are a few links which might help with the issue you're encountering:

How-to: Enable private browsing mode: www.goo.gl/jjYvPw

How-to: Clear cache and cookies: www.goo.gl/4ZrZFX

Download Mozilla Firefox: www.goo.gl/7ICv2

Please let me know if you have any questions. Have a great day!

- Chrys