2 Replies Latest reply on Sep 14, 2018 10:41 PM by Sonya Vanhorn

Do you have any new book  Arkansas

Sonya Vanhorn

To who it may concern,

I trying to find out ìf have any new books out on the 2019 social security disability Insurance, Medicare , the" Medicare "Buy In" Program  Between Social Security and Medicare  It's Where the state (for instance would be ARKANSAS)

Pays the Medicare Part B for you. If have anything pertaining to these issues please  let me know

• Re: Do you have any new book  Arkansas
          Chrys C.

Hello Sonya,

Thank you for your post!

I'm not certain if this title will contain everything you're looking for, but you might consider checking: Medicare For Dummies, 3rd Edition:Book Information - For Dummies

This was published in 2017, and there are no later titles on the topic of 'Medicare'.

You might consider consulting with the County Clerk to find state specific documentation, or maybe even a health professional for the latest reference material.

Please let me know if you have any other questions. Have a great day!

- Chrys

• Re: Do you have any new book  Arkansas
              Sonya Vanhorn

Hey Chris sorry I'm just now getting back to you. Thanks for telling me about that book. I didn't know if there had been any new ones since that changed so many rules. I hate to trouble you ,but can you tell me if any knew books for social security ( disability ) and there is program with social secuity and DHS where the state pays for the Part B Premiumsand that's it it's called the Medicare Savings "Buy-In" program.i would appreciate anything you can what the newest update on these subject. Looking forward to hearing from you. Thanks again.

Sonya Vanhorn

Email:

sonyareginia123@hotmail.com