2 Replies Latest reply on Jun 24, 2018 12:44 PM by Nadia Bryl
      • Re: I would be greatful if you could help me to find Conflict of Interests Disclosure Form
        Chrys C.

Hello Nadia,

Thank you for your post!

From this page: Editorial Standards and Processes | Wiley  I found a link to a uniform disclosure which is available for download here: ICMJE | Conflicts of Interest

However, I am not certain if this is what you are seeking. I recommend emailing our cs-author@wiley.com team to inquire with them.

Please let me know if you have any questions. Have a great weekend!

- Chrys

• Re: I would be greatful if you could help me to find Conflict of Interests Disclosure Form
            Nadia Bryl

Hello Chrys,

thank you very much for quick and helpful reply!

have a good day,

Nadia

Od: "Chrys C." <reply@wiley.com>

Do: "Nadia Bryl" <nbryl@ump.edu.pl>

Wysłane: piątek, 22 czerwiec 2018 17:20:11

Temat: Re:  - I would be greatful if you could help me to find Conflict of Interests Disclosure Form

I would be greatful if you could help me to find Conflict of Interests Disclosure Form

reply from Chrys C. in Customer Support: For Dummies - View the full discussion

Hello Nadia,

Thank you for your post!

From this page: Editorial Standards and Processes | Wiley I found a link to a uniform disclosure which is available for download here: ICMJE | Conflicts of Interest

However, I am not certain if this is what you are seeking. I recommend emailing our cs-author@wiley.com team to inquire with them.

Please let me know if you have any questions. Have a great weekend!

- Chrys

Reply to this message by replying to this email, or go to the message on Wiley

Start a new discussion in Customer Support: For Dummies by email or at Wiley

Following I would be greatful if you could help me to find Conflict of Interests Disclosure Form in these streams: Inbox

This email was sent by Wiley because you are a registered user.

You may unsubscribe instantly from Wiley, or adjust email frequency in your email preferences

Copyright © 2000-2016 by John Wiley & Sons, Inc., or related companies. All rights reserved.

Privacy Policy | Terms & Conditions

--

Pracownia Psychologii Klinicznej

w Katedrze i Zakładzie Medycyny Rodzinnej

UMed w Poznaniu

Clinical Psychology Unit

at Family Medicine Dept. PUMS