3 Replies Latest reply on May 16, 2018 8:46 AM by Tom with Wiley

ERROR LIC

Dennisch4vez1482 Chavez

Hi, I got this error message after to try to open Cisco Sybex using CCNARoutingandSwitchingComple.acsm file.  I got to reinstall adobe digital editions after I reinstalled Operatin system on my computer

log.png

How could I solve this issue?

• Re: ERROR LIC
          Tom with Wiley

Hello Dennis,

This error occurs when an authentication is already associated with the ADE.  Please follow these steps to correct the issue:

1. Open Adobe Digital Editions (ADE).
          2. Click on the " Help " option at the top, and select the " De-authorize" option.
          3. Press the confirm option to de-authorize ADE.
          4. Restart your computer.

5. Re-open ADE.
          6. Click on the " Help " option at the top, and select the "Authorize" option.
          7. Authorize ADE with your Adobe ID.
          8. Try accessing your book again.

If this doesn't help, let me know and I'll open a technical support case for you.

Sincerely,

Tom with Wiley

Dennisch4vez1482 Chavez

Hi Support

I followed the instructions however, I got the same error on both files

Enviado desde Correo para Windows 10

De: Tom with Wiley

Enviado: Friday, 11 May 2018 11:43 PM

Para: Dennisch4vez1482 Chavez

Asunto: Re:  - ERROR LIC ERROR LIC reply from Tom with Wiley in Customer Support: Sybex - View the full discussion Hello Dennis,   This error occurs when an authentication is already associated with the ADE.  Please follow these steps to correct the issue:   1. Open Adobe Digital Editions (ADE). 2. Click on the " Help " option at the top, and select the " De-authorize" option. 3. Press the confirm option to de-authorize ADE. 4. Restart your computer. 5. Re-open ADE. 6. Click on the " Help " option at the top, and select the "Authorize" option. 7. Authorize ADE with your Adobe ID. 8. Try accessing your book again.   If this doesn't help, let me know and I'll open a technical support case for you.   Sincerely,   Tom with Wiley Reply to this message by replying to this email, or go to the message on Wiley Start a new discussion in Customer Support: Sybex by email or at Wiley Following ERROR LIC in these streams: Inbox

This email was sent by Wiley because you are a registered user.

You may unsubscribe instantly from Wiley, or adjust email frequency in your email preferences Copyright © 2000-2016 by John Wiley & Sons, Inc., or related companies. All rights reserved.

Privacy Policy | Terms & Conditions

Tom with Wiley

Thanks for reaching out to our support team, Dennis--I see your case was resolved.

Have a great day.