1 Reply Latest reply on May 2, 2018 9:16 AM by Tom with Wiley Branched from an earlier discussion.

Re: I need a Cd/ DVD for BSL!

Justin Carr

I need a Cd/ DVD for BSL!

-

Original message----

Date : 01/05/2018 - 18:18 (GMTDT)

To : justinleecar1@btinternet.com

Subject :  - Classical Guitar for Dummies Book but no CD. Where can I access these tracks?

•  

a

body {

font-family: Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;

-webkit-text-size-adjust: 100%;

}

/* Webkit */

h1, h2, h3, h4, h5, h6, p, hr {

-webkit-margin-before: 0;

-webkit-margin-after: 0;

-webkit-margin-start: 0;

-webkit-margin-end: 0;

}

Classical Guitar for Dummies Book but no CD. Where can I access these tracks?

created by Rafael Cardoso in Customer Support: For Dummies - View the full discussion

This question was answered individually in here (Classical Guitar for Dummies Book but no CD. Where can I access these tracks? ) but the user warned that the tracks of Guitar All-in-One book are different then the Classical Guitar book, where i can get the tracks of the Classical Guitar book?

Thank you very much!

Reply to this message by replying to this email, or go to the message on Wiley

Start a new discussion in Customer Support: For Dummies by email or at Wiley

Following Customer Support: For Dummies in these streams:

Inbox

This email was sent by Wiley because you are a registered user.

You may unsubscribe instantly from

Wiley, or adjust email frequency in your email preferences

Copyright © 2000-2016 by John Wiley & Sons, Inc., or related companies. All rights reserved.

Privacy

Policy

|

Terms & Conditions

• Re: I need a Cd/ DVD for BSL!
          Tom with Wiley

Hello Justin,

Thank you for patience as we continue to work on this--as we discussed in our previous emails, I'm awaiting word from our editorial team--as soon as I have A) the replacement files, and B) a CD to send you, I will.

Thanks again for reaching out, and I'll respond to you via email the moment I have an update for you.

Sincerely,

Tom with Wiley