2 Replies Latest reply on Mar 26, 2018 8:07 AM by Brian Warren

Problem with token retrieval

Rob Douglas

Token retrieval is causing an error each time. Have sent an email to technical support and haven't yet received a reply. This is now getting quite urgent. If someone can help me I would really appreciate it.

Thank you

• Re: Problem with token retrieval
          Tom with Wiley

Hello Rob,

I'm Tom with Wiley's Senior Technical Support team--I've created a support case and have emailed you directly to the email address you provided here on the site. Please, reply directly to that and I should be able to assist you with your token retrieval issue.

Sincerely,

Tom with Wiley

Community/Sr Customer Tech Support Rep

https://support.wiley.com

Wiley

• Re: Problem with token retrieval
              Brian Warren

Got it. Thanks so much for your help. It is very much appreciated.

Brian Warren

74 McCard Road

P.O. Box 563

Rangeley, ME 04970

(Mobile) 207-522-5564

(H) 207-864-0914

email:  

brian.warren4462@me.com

brian.warren4462@gmail.com

brian@partnersforperformance.com

Web: partnersforperformance.com

“Self-awareness seems to have become the latest management buzzword — and for good reason. Research suggests that when we see ourselves clearly, we are more confident and more creative. We make sounder decisions, build stronger relationships, and communicate more effectively. We’re less likely to lie, cheat, and steal. We are better workers who get more promotions. And we’re more-effective leaders with more-satisfied employees and more-profitable companies.”