2 Replies Latest reply on Feb 5, 2018 10:00 AM by Michael Lewis Branched from an earlier discussion.

LIVE CHAT?

Sundus Kashif

hello,

i apologize because this is not an answer to your question, but i would appreciate it if you could help me out. i am having a hard time figuring out where the live chat button is on this page:
      Customer Support: WileyPLUS

if you could be so kind as to attach a screenshot of the live chat button, so that i can see what it actually looks like and know what i have to look for. the attached picture is what i can see.wiley live chat empty.PNG

thank you

• Re: LIVE CHAT?
          Tom with Wiley

Hello,

I'm sorry you were having trouble accessing our LIVE CHAT, please refresh your browser window--if this doesn't correct the issue, open up a Private Browsing window and access the site again.  You should be seeing this:

Live-Chat.JPG

Also, what do you need assistance with?  Perhaps I can be of some help.

Sincerely,

Tom with Wiley

• Re: LIVE CHAT?
              Michael Lewis

I'm not having trouble with Live Chat. I want to know whether Excel 2016

for Dummies includes instruction on how to use the iPad app, if that app's

function differs significantly from the desktop version. The person on live

chat didn't know the answer and could only refer me to the table of

contents of the book (which doesn't give the answer) and back to the

customer support page.

Thanks for any help.

ML