1 Reply Latest reply on Feb 14, 2018 5:53 PM by Chrys C.

Respondus Lock Down Browser help.

Peter Lundell

I'm currently trying to take to take an exam on Wiley using the Respondus Lock Down Browser. The Browser opens and runs, but when the test opens there is nothing but a white screen where the exam questions would be and a Forward, Back, Cancel, and refresh buttons in the top left corner of the page. The test is due tonight, and I have tried everything I can.

• Re: Respondus Lock Down Browser help.
          Chrys C.

Hello Peter,

Thank you for your post!

I'm sorry for any inconvenience. My recommendation would be the following:

1. Clear cache and cookies from your primary browser, as a general precaution.

2. Close all open applications before attempting to launch the assignment.

3. Uninstall and reinstall Lockdown Browser, using this link: Install LockDown Browser in WileyPLUS

4. Restart your computer.

5. Temporarily turn off your anti-virus software, as it may be blocking the connection.

6. Try with another computer user account, or on a different computer if possible.

I hope these suggestions help! Ultimately, you might need to simply take a screen shot for your instructor to verify the issue you're encountering.

Please let us know if you have any questions. Have a nice evening!

- Chrys