1 Reply Latest reply on Jan 30, 2018 7:59 AM by Tom with Wiley

    course code wrong

    Carly Camargo

      I am supposed to be enrolled in course code 629971. My name is Carly Camargo how do I change my course code? My professor had the old one on the syllabus.

        • Re: course code wrong
          Tom with Wiley

          Good Morning Carly!


          To answer your question, the fastest way to get moved from the wrong class section to the proper one is to either have your Instructor finish the old class, freeing you up to register in the new one or to contact our LIVE CHAT here on our support site--they can move you.


          That being said, I see that you have already been moved to the proper class section.  Have a great semester.




          Tom with Wiley