5 Replies Latest reply on Feb 2, 2018 9:09 AM by Tom with Wiley

    Enrolled in wrong course

    Audrey Buendia



      I am a student from Simon Fraser University. I am currently enrolled in BUEC232 D100 but I need to be enrolled in BUEC232 E100. The class number I need to be in is 617012.


      I need help in transferring to BUEC232 E100.


      I hope that you can help. Thank you


      Kind Regards,

      Audrey Buendia