2 Replies Latest reply on Jan 17, 2018 8:55 AM by Tom with Wiley

Can't register for a new class !

yunhan du

Im having an issue with registering for a new class and every time I enter the course ID number ( 618942)  and try to log in it gives me this error message "You are already registered for a different class section within this course. Please go to your class section URL to log in". Please help!

• Re: Can't register for a new class !
          dalton spence

I'm having the same problem. My course ID number is (617005) its dynamics, Kheirkhah. I receive this error, You are already registered for a different class section within this course. Please go to your class section URL to log in. I accidentally registered in the other dynamics wileyplus may i be switched the Kheirkhah's dynamics.

• Re: Can't register for a new class !
            Tom with Wiley

Yunhan & Dalton--the best way to resolve this would be to reach out to your previous Instructor and ask them to finish your previous class section.  That will free you up to register in a new class section using the same book.

However, if you are unable to get a hold of your previous instructor, contact our support team through LIVE CHAT, and they should be able to move you to the proper class section.

Sincerely,

Tom with Wiley