2 Replies Latest reply on Dec 5, 2017 4:28 PM by Mark Gorman

SEO For Dummies 6th Edition

Mark Gorman

Hello

I've just bought the printed version of this book from Amazon?

Does this entitle me to the digital version? As I'd like to have it on my tablet too.

Thank you

• Re: SEO For Dummies 6th Edition
          Chrys C.

Hello Mark,

Thank you for your question!

I am sorry, but the eBook is sold separately. I would recommend if you decide to purchase the electronic format, as well, buy the Amazon Kindle version for highest utility. Our eBooks are DRM-Protected and require Adobe Digital Editions, which is a bit more difficult to setup than Amazon's Kindle Reader.

I hope this helps! Please let me know if you have any questions. Have a nice afternoon!

- Chrys

• Re: SEO For Dummies 6th Edition
              Mark Gorman

Hi Chrys

I don't mind buying the ebook. But I'd want a pdf to put on my Samsung Galaxy A3 tablet.

Is this possible. I think it's a bit of a con if you buy a printed version of a book and don't get the ebook for free or at least at a discount.

Then if the ebook is a drm version. If I buy ab ebook I want to read it on the device of my choice. It's my book I bought it and can surely do what I want with it.

DRM doesn't stop piracy. The only person it affects is the paying customer. Or the Dummy indeed.

I can easily get a pirate copy from torrent sites. But I wanted to do the right thing and support the author.

I can understand why people use pirate sites if this is how you treat paying customers.

Appologies for my harsh tone.But I feel quite strongly about this matter.

Kind Regards

Mark Gorman

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.