1 Reply Latest reply on Oct 2, 2017 8:03 AM by Tom with Wiley

can not log in to my Anatomy and Physiology class that i am already registered for

dominique turnage

My name is Dominique Turnage and I am contacting you about my Anatomy and Physiology class access. I recently purchased an access code from my school library and entered the code on wilelyplus a few weeks ago.  Now when i click the same link that i have been clicking through blackboard to do my sunday assignments, it is saying that i need to purchase an access code. i tried signing in but it was saying that none of my emails were registered, If you can help e find my class, and or  log in information It would be greatly appreciated. I cannot afford another access code, after just recently purchasing the bundle for $465

• Re: can not log in to my Anatomy and Physiology class that i am already registered for
          Tom with Wiley

Hello Dominique,

I've looked up your Blackboard Integrated account.  You had access before because you had subscribed through our 14-Day Grace Period.  Your Grace Period expired on September 18th.  That is why you no longer have access.

When you login now it will prompt you to register and create a shopping cart account to make the purchase.

If your bundle included a WileyPLUS code, you should be able to use that here as well, by selecting the "I have a Registration Code" option.

Thanks for reaching out!

Sincerely,

Tom with Wiley