1 Reply Latest reply on Oct 2, 2017 8:10 AM by Tom with Wiley

    I enrolled in a wrong class, what should I do?

    Xiaoting Sun

      Hello, I enroll the wrong session of my class, How can I remove the course id 38111 and add Intermediate Accounting, F17 Teoh 38113 for Sherry Han, SIEW HONG TEOH?  Hope this problem can be fixed since I have a HW due tomorrow...